Immigration Attorney

For many years, I have helped endless numbers of families with their immigration issues. The fact that I practice both family law and immigration law gives me the advantage of serving you better when you need assistance in both fields of law. I have been practicing immigration law since 2000, and I have passionately helped many clients obtain their "green cards" and resolved other issues in the following fields:
  • (I-90) Application to Replace Lawful Permanent Resident Card
  • (I-129F) Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
  • (I-130) Petition for Alien Relative
  • (I-360) VAWA- Violence Against Women Act
  • (I-485) Adjustment of Status
  • (I-601) Application for waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility (Extreme Hardship)
  • (I-765) Application for Employment Authorization
  • (I-864) Affidavit of Support
  • (I-918) UVISA
  • (N-400) Application for Naturalization (Application for Citizenship)
  • (DACA) Deffered Action for Childhood Arrivals
  • (DACA) Renewal
I have also helped clients in removal proceedings (deportation) before immigration judges

Know Your Rights 

Call us now or contact us online to schedule a free half hour initial consultation if you need legal assistance in resolving your immigration issues.
Call Us

We accept credit cards and arrange payment plans if necessary. Se habla español.
Share by: